We know that your privacy is important to you, so it's important to us as well.
- We only ask for personal information that we require.
- We'll tell you what information we have recorded about you.
- We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties
- If you would like any personal information changed or deleted, just ask.
Who we are
This website is operated by Pro Studio Software, Inc. For contact details and business hours, please see our About Us page.
Collection of personal information
We don't collect or record any information that can identify you personally unless you give us this information voluntarily. We only ask for information from you that is applicable and relevant to provide any products or services that you request from us. In any case, we will only use this data internally within our organisation and will not disclose it to other organisations without your permission.
How we use this information
We use this information to:
- Provide you with information about our products and services (such as when you request a trial of our software or services)
- Keep in touch with you so you can be informed about new products & services, updates and educational opportunities (provided you have opted in to receive our newsletters)
- Allow you to register, activate and use our products and services
- To verify you as a licensed user of our products and services
- To manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us.
We value your privac, and will only correspond with you for the above purposes. If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, you can opt out of any mailing lists by updating your email notification settings through your My Account page, by using the "unsubscribe" facility provided in the communication itself or you can let us know by contacting us.
Collection of computer information
If you decide to make a payment to us, as a fraud prevention measure, your IP address is logged (but not your full credit card details - see section below). This data is only used if the credit card transaction is disputed by the card holder.
When a software product registration or activation take place, your computer's ID and IP address is logged to ensure that any product licensing terms are met and to enable us to expediately assist you with technical support enquiries.
Your credit card information
We only keep access to your credit card details if you purchase a product or service that requires future or periodic payments such as a lease or monthly payment plan.
All credit card information, including its billing address data, is stored securely with our credit card gateway provider Stripe on their PCI compliant servers. We never have access to your credit card details, it is sent directly from your computer to Stipe. We only the ability to charge your card according any agreement for future payments that you have entered into with us.
Who has access to your information?
We do not share your personal information with others unless required by law, nor will we disclose or sell your personal information to others for use in mailing lists or third-party databases.
Only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Such personnel are required by our policies and employment/contractor agreements to maintain the confidentiality of this sensitive data.
If we need to provide some information to others in order to provide you with a product or service that you requested then, with your permission, we will only provide the minimum information to allow the provision of that product or service by others.
Update and removal of your personal information
You can access and update some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your My Account area. If any of the information is incorrect, or you want us to remove all information about you, please contact us and we'll amend or remove it promptly provided it does not prevent us from being able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us.
Information location and security
We are based in Australia so your data will be stored in Australia and the US.
We have in place generally accepted standards of technological security for the purpose of protecting personal information from misuse, loss, corruption or destruction.
While we take great care to protect your personal information on our website and use state-of-the-art data transmission encryption, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security in our possession.
EU users or visitors
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a data controller with respect to your personal information and a data processor with respect to some services that we provide (such as SendMyRooms).
Our additional responsibilities as a data controller
- Upon request, we'll tell you what information we have recorded about you. You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent. For your own protection, we generally ask you to make this request in writing, so that we can verify your identity.
- If any of your personal information is incorrect, or you want us to remove all information about you, please contact us and we'll amend or remove it promptly
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, such as the purchase or continued use of our products & services, then provision of such data is mandatory otherwise we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us.
As a data processor, we only process personal data in accordance with your permission and instructions.
If you use our processing services (such as SendMyRooms) you, as the data controller, determine the personal data that we store, process and remove on your behalf. In this case, you will provide privacy notices to individuals who engage with your brands detailing how you collect and use information, and obtain consents, if needed. If those individuals want to know what data you maintain about them or decide they want to discontinue their relationship with you, you will respond to those requests.
We are listening
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
This policy is effective from May 25, 2018.
Your Cookie Settings
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
Select Your Cookie Level
- Remember your session
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember how far you are through an order
- Make sure you're secure when logged in to the website
- Remember your log-in details
- Monitor how you travel through the website
- Remember who directed you to this site
- Send information to other websites so that advertising is more relevant to you